Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by 杨华杰 <yh...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/07 14:38:47 UTC

How cxf dealing with large wsdl files

I use cxf wsdl2java generated java code. It didn't move at all when I wrap
a junit testing.

My wsdl file is around 5MB.

I saw this log entry when I ran junit test, "Creating service....", my
question is why I saw this in my client? Why cxf was trying to create a
service.

Regards,
Hua Jie

Re: How cxf dealing with large wsdl files

Posted by yhjhoo <yh...@gmail.com>.
In my case I even couldn't start my client. It takes too long.

Re: How cxf dealing with large wsdl files

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
> On Apr 7, 2015, at 8:38 AM, 杨华杰 <yh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I use cxf wsdl2java generated java code. It didn't move at all when I wrap
> a junit testing.
>
> My wsdl file is around 5MB.
>
> I saw this log entry when I ran junit test, "Creating service....", my
> question is why I saw this in my client? Why cxf was trying to create a
> service.

It’s creating an internal “model” that represents the “Service” element in the wsdl which is then traversed to find the portType and such which is used to map to the appropriate interface.

--
Daniel Kulp