Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/11 12:38:35 UTC

[IP CLEARANCE] OpenCMIS contribution to Apache Chemistry

Hi,

As discussed, the OpenCMIS codebase is being contributed [3] to Apache
Chemistry. The OpenCMIS codebase implements the OASIS CMIS 1.0
specification as a client for both bindings (SOAP and Atom/Pub).

The relevant software grants have been submitted and Chemistry has
accepted the contribution. These and more details about the
contribution are available in the IP clearance record [2] I've just
filed (may take a short while before the page becomes available on the
web).

Unless anyone objects within the next 72 hours, I'll assume lazy
consensus on this and consider the codebase cleared for import to
Apache svn.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CMIS-113
[2] http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/chemistry-opencmis.html

BR,

Jukka Zitting

[RESULT] [IP CLEARANCE] OpenCMIS contribution to Apache Chemistry

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 12:38 PM, Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Unless anyone objects within the next 72 hours, I'll assume lazy
> consensus on this and consider the codebase cleared for import to
> Apache svn.

We have lazy consensus.

BR,

Jukka Zitting