Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/20 14:47:09 UTC

Re: Modifiing the values of stored non indexed fields

OK, I'll bite. What's unclear about Michael's response
to this question when you asked it yesterday? The
answer is still no today.

Erick

Posted by Diego Cassinera <di...@mercadolibre.com>.
Sorry,  I just noticed that my email client decided his answer was junk
mail.  Regardless thank you both for your reply.

Diego