Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Dennis Sasinka <de...@onbase.com> on 2000/10/04 00:44:22 UTC

Port Number

Question 1:  Why is it that I cannot hit my servlets under 3.1 without
including the port number in the url?  I've set up the web.xml and
server.xml files.  I can hit the example servlets without using a port
number.

Question 2:  I'm getting an error in the server.xml file, it reads:
Reference to undeclared namespace prefix: 'xmlmapper'. Line 5, Position 34
<xmlmapper:debug level="0" />

What's this all about?  I can't find any documentation telling me how to
resolve this.  I know it sets the debug level but what's wrong with the
syntax?  Tomcat could use a bit more documentation.
Thanks much,
dennis