Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by rammohan ganapavarapu <ra...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/10 21:44:26 UTC

oozie webui giving 404

Hi,

I am getting 404 page not found error when i access oozie webui, oozie
started with no errors but when i looked at work dir i dont see any *.jsp
or *.java files, can some help me to fix this issue?

[root@localhost oozie]# pwd
/opt/oozie/oozie-server/work/Catalina/localhost/oozie

[root@localhost oozie]# ls -ltr
total 0

Ram

Re: oozie webui giving 404

Posted by rammohan ganapavarapu <ra...@gmail.com>.
Yes, processes is running and i built it using ExtJS2.2 too.

Re: oozie webui giving 404

Posted by satish saley <sa...@gmail.com>.