Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by cib <c....@laposte.net> on 2001/09/09 10:47:01 UTC

Please help: update xsl on form sending

Hi,
I've got quite a hard time with this, and can't find any anwswer.
My form sends datas to my database, and I want the xsl to add new templates
depending on what was added to the database.
It should be easy to make an xsp that generates the xsl page and save it to
the disk, overwriting the old one, each time the form is received.
I've got the form,
I've got the xsp that makes the xsl;
But I don't know how to get the stream from that xsp and save it on the disk
(with the xsl extension)
thanks for answering.
I'm really a beginner in java, and all the arguments for saving files are
chinese to me.
I really need a "for dummies" guide on this.

Cib

France, Bordeaux, xml and gay pride.

Re: Please help: update xsl on form sending

Posted by Mario Muja <ma...@delaval.com>.
I have also asked in this group for the possbility to store the results
of an XSP to disk. The outcome were some hints about how to capture part
of an XSP with the capture.xsl logicsheet (see subject "XSP reuse") but
nobody answered this questions yet:

Is it possible in C2 to write the results of an XSP to disk?

Please help us.

Mario