Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by yaswanth kumar <ya...@gmail.com> on 2020/10/14 03:05:33 UTC

Is metrics api enabled by default in solr 8.2

Can I get some info on where to disable or enable metrics api on solr 8.2 ?

I believe its enabled by default on solr 8.2 , where can I check the
configurations? and also how can I disable if I want to disable it

--
Thanks & Regards,
Yaswanth Kumar Konathala.

Re: Is metrics api enabled by default in solr 8.2

Posted by Andrzej Białecki <ab...@getopt.org>.
SOLR-14914 (scheduled for 8.7) adds a boolean property (either by modifying solr.xml:/metrics element or via “metricsEnabled” system property) to almost completely turn off the metrics collection and processing. The “almost” part means that the instrumentation still remains in place, but the cost is reduced to empty method calls.

Posted by Radu Gheorghe <ra...@sematext.com>.
Hi,