Posted to marketing@couchdb.apache.org by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org> on 2015/09/18 13:53:19 UTC

Re: [VOTE-CANCELLED] WHY/HOW/WHAT

Yeah, I hereby cancel the vote until we have the collaboration going for some serious proposals.

Thanks all!

Jan

Posted by Andy Wenk <an...@apache.org>.
Hi all,

as the vote is now canceled, I suggest to also close this thread as it does
have many different outcomes and not the one as it started.

I will open a new thread shortly with the list ermouth compiled (plus
additional ones maybe) and with some info about how to collaborate to find
a good solution.

Thanks for a bit patience and your efforts!

All the best

Andy

--
Andy Wenk