Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Jim Knuth <jk...@jkart.de> on 2007/04/13 02:23:53 UTC

sa-update error

Hello spamassassin-users,

Since the Upgrade on Debian Etch I receive this mistake

# sa-update
config: failed to parse line, skipping, in
"/tmp/.spamassassin4363HNOBtxtmp/25_asn.cf": asn_lookup
asn.routeviews.org _ASN_ _ASNCIDR_
channel: lint check of update failed, channel failed

What is wrong?
I have already asked Google and find only the Bug 5375.

http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@spamassassin.apache.org/msg19501.html

--
Viele Gruesse, Kind regards,
 Jim Knuth

Re: sa-update error

Posted by "Daryl C. W. O'Shea" <sp...@dostech.ca>.
Jim Knuth wrote:
> Heute (13.04.2007/02:56 Uhr) schrieb Daryl C. W. O'Shea,
>
>> Jim Knuth wrote:
>>> Heute (13.04.2007/02:29 Uhr) schrieb Daryl C. W. O'Shea,

>>> It`s
>>>
>>> SpamAssassin version 3.2.0-rc1
>>>   running on Perl version 5.8.4
>>>
>>> What can I do?
>
>> Not use the (sa-)update or update the code (via svn or RC2 that was made
>> available today).
>
> *lol* ok, thank you. I read this (RC2) here?

Ummm, oops... it wasn't actually announced yet.  You may want to just
disable the ASN plugin (that's the only thing causing your problem) for
now and wait a day or two for the RC announcement.

Daryl

Re: sa-update error

Posted by Jim Knuth <jk...@jkart.de>.

--
Viele Gruesse, Kind regards,
 Jim Knuth

Re: sa-update error

Posted by "Daryl C. W. O'Shea" <sp...@dostech.ca>.

Re: sa-update error

Posted by Jim Knuth <jk...@jkart.de>.
Heute (13.04.2007/02:29 Uhr) schrieb Daryl C. W. O'Shea,

> Jim Knuth wrote:
>> Hello spamassassin-users,
>>
>> Since the Upgrade on Debian Etch I receive this mistake
>>
>> # sa-update
>> config: failed to parse line, skipping, in
>> "/tmp/.spamassassin4363HNOBtxtmp/25_asn.cf": asn_lookup
>> asn.routeviews.org _ASN_ _ASNCIDR_
>> channel: lint check of update failed, channel failed
>>
>> What is wrong?

> It appears that you're attempting to use a current 3.2 update with an
> old copy of the 3.2 code (ie RC1 or an svn checkout more than about a
> day old).

> Daryl

It`s

SpamAssassin version 3.2.0-rc1
  running on Perl version 5.8.4

What can I do?

--
Viele Gruesse, Kind regards,
 Jim Knuth
 jk@jkart.de
 ICQ #277289867
Zufalls-Zitat
Krisen meistert man am besten, indem man ihnen zuvorkommt.
(Walt Whitman Rostow, am. Wirtschaftswissenschaftler)

Re: sa-update error

Posted by "Daryl C. W. O'Shea" <sp...@dostech.ca>.