Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Roshan Weerasuriya <ro...@opensource.lk> on 2005/02/17 10:32:06 UTC

Client samples doesn't build due to the method call "getFaultDetail(&pcDetail)"

hi all,

The current CVS sample client(s) (eg: simple clinet i.e Calcualtor
client) doesn't build due to the following method call,
"ws.getFaultDetail(&pcDetail);". When  I check the Stub it doesn't have
such a method call. Certainly it builds when I comment this line. But I
would like to know who ever removed it, might have added a different way
to extract the error details. Can someone please comment on this.

//---code taken from Calculator client cvs....

int main() {
..

if (strcmp(op, "add") == 0)
	{