Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Michel Bergijk <mi...@cmg.nl> on 2002/02/26 09:51:47 UTC

RE: Problem In Deploying webservice

Hi,

Why don't you let your patientInfo class implement the Serializable
interface, and import java.io.*. You don't need to do anything else, just
say you implement it. Look into the Javadoc for more information.

Succes,
Michel

Posted by dinakar <di...@eximsoft.com>.
Hi,

when i deploy in the command prompt using dd.xml file its given this error
D:\webservicedemo\patientprofile>java org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClien
t http://localhost:8080/soap/servlet/rpcrouter deploy DeploymentDescriptor.xml
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unable to determi
ne namespace of 'patientinfo-object'.
        at org.apache.soap.util.xml.DOMUtils.getQualifiedAttributeValue(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.soap.server.DeploymentDescriptor.fromXML(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.main(Unknown Source)

my dd.xml file is
<isd:service xmlns:isd="http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap/deployment"
             id="patientprofile">
  <isd:provider type="java"
                scope="Application"
                methods="getAllPatientDetails">
    <isd:java class="PatientProfileObject" static="false"/>
  </isd:provider>

  <isd:faultListener>org.apache.soap.server.DOMFaultListener</isd:faultListener>

  <isd:mappings>

    <isd:map encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
             xmlns:x="urn:patientobjectinfoclass" qname="patientinfo-object"
             javaType="PatientInfo"
             java2XMLClassName="org.apache.soap.encoding.soapenc.BeanSerializer"
             xml2JavaClassName="org.apache.soap.encoding.soapenc.BeanSerializer"/>
  </isd:mappings>
</isd:service>

thanks and regards
dinakar