Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Maciej Leks <ml...@zeus.polsl.gliwice.pl> on 2001/10/11 22:39:51 UTC

M.A. thesis and TDK

Hi

 I'm new one on this list, up to now I was using TDK indirectly, i.e. files uploading, parameters parsing etc. in a big commercial project. But now I intend to work with this framework seriosly.

I'm last-year student of  Computer Programming who is looking for interesting M.A. thesis, but all my ideas already existJ I've experience  in Java, Servlets, RMI, etc. programming but I'm searching something more ambitious.

Maybe You have some ideas for M.A. thesis that could help in the Turbine project.For example some IDE that could speed up creating web applications in the TDK framework, or something else for example interesting application basis of the TDK.

I'm waiting open-minded.J

Best regards

Leksiu