Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Berin Lautenbach <be...@wingsofhermes.org> on 2006/12/23 10:20:24 UTC

[Fwd: RE: Last Call for C14N 1.1 (and updated WG notes)]

Anyone looked at this?

Posted by Raul Benito <ra...@apache.org>.
I haven't but it looks intersting. Not too many changes:
   1.-Changes in xml: handling, increase the complexity to decide if the
attribute is single inheritance or otherwise.
   2.-Changes in xmlns: sorting now is sort on prefix name instead of uri.
But the other attributes are still sorted with the namespace URI.
Do you see more changes?

Anyway I'm having problems regisitring to w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org, and I
want. Does anybody know how to do it?

Regards,