Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Kamil Wasilewski <ka...@polidea.com> on 2019/11/07 15:21:49 UTC

Re: [PROPOSAL] Storing, displaying and detecting anomalies in test results

Hi all,

For a while we have been working on the implementation of proposal
presented in this thread. Just to remind what it was about in short words —
we wanted to use Prometheus and Grafana to visualize Beam performance tests
results in addition to detect regressions automatically. A couple of
obstacles forced us to change our approach and that's why I want to share
with you a major proposal revision which you can find here:
https://s.apache.org/test-metrics-storage-corrected.

As usual, we are open to your suggestions and thoughts.

Thanks,
Kamil

Posted by Kamil Wasilewski <ka...@polidea.com>.
Thanks for spotting this! It should be working fine now.

Posted by Dan Gazineu <ga...@google.com>.