Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by ragu_sree <ra...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/10 15:32:34 UTC

Tutorial with ActiveMq +JMS+SPRING

Hi can any one please send me the link where i can get a tutorial for JMS
with spring Implemented in Active MQ,  I am able to get  tutorial on JMS
+SPRING with OPENjms ,BUT I want with JMS +SPRING WITH ACTIVE MQ , please
send  asap  its urgent

RE: Tutorial with ActiveMq +JMS+SPRING

Posted by Mark Pollack <ma...@springsource.com>.
Hi,

Though it is for Spring.NET, you can find a complete running sample
application using NMS (the API for ActiveMQ in .NET) as part of the
Spring.NET distribution as well as docs for it.

http://www.springframework.net/doc-latest/reference/html/nms-quickstart.html

http://www.springframework.net/download.html

I also have a small interop example (based off this article which was
focused on TIBCO at the time) if you are interested.  I'll probably blog or
write an updated article about this in the near future...

Cheers,
Mark

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.