Posted to jcs-users@jakarta.apache.org by danparker <da...@chordiant.com> on 2008/08/18 22:29:44 UTC

Using Application server JAAS auth alias and datasource for JDBCDiskCache

We have many environments for development, testing and production that we
need to support.

Is there an alternative to using a db url, username & password is there a
way to leverage the application server datasource name, db alias and JAAS
authentication?

This will enable us to make the JCS configuration environment agnostic.

Dan

Re: Using Application server JAAS auth alias and datasource for JDBCDiskCache

Posted by Aaron Smuts <as...@yahoo.com>.
You can use system properties for any property.  Simply wrap it in ${}.  So, ${MYPASSWORD} would be replaced by a system property named MYPASSWORD.

Aaron

Posted by danparker <da...@chordiant.com>.

Posted by hanasaki jiji <ha...@gmail.com>.