Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Tom Davidson <to...@tomdavidson.org> on 2016/01/28 03:03:59 UTC

future of Stratos

Hello, I am evaluating PaaS solutions and Stratos is top of my list, but I
would like to find some data on the commercial entities that support and
use Stratos. Who is out there in addition to WSO2?

best, tom

Re: future of Stratos

Posted by Tom Davidson <to...@tomdavidson.org>.
The changes in WSO2's xPaaS offerings include installed on top of
CloudFoundry and OpenShift rather than directly compete. Will Stratos
continue to be in the same space as OpenSift and CloudFoundry or it going
to be experiencing similar changes as WSO2 PaaS?

Can anyone provide a direct technology comparison of Stratos v OpenShift
 and Straos v CloudFoundry?

Thank you and regards,
tom

Tom D. Davidson

LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/tomdavidson/> | 307.363.2866

Re: future of Stratos

Re: future of Stratos

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
Hi Tom,

It's nice to hear from you! AFAIK it's only WSO2 provides commercial
support for Apache Stratos. There are few commercial entities who are using
Stratos in production at the moment. However we did not attempt to get
permission from them to disclose their names on Stratos website.

Thanks

--
Imesh Gunaratne

Senior Technical Lead, WSO2