Posted to user@jclouds.apache.org by Yaron Rosenbaum <ya...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/09 11:37:58 UTC

Eclipse Java code style

I would like to contribute code to this project.

Is there an Eclipse Java code style template somewhere ?

(Y)

Re: Eclipse Java code style

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <na...@apache.org>.
There is no a pre-created Eclipse file, but you will find the style
guide and others in the wiki:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/JCLOUDS/Writing+jclouds+Code

I.

P.S. Moving to the dev@ list.