Posted to dev@ripple.apache.org by "Parashuram N (MS OPEN TECH)" <pa...@microsoft.com> on 2015/02/18 01:23:25 UTC

[VOTE] Ripple release 0.9.26

Hi,

I wanted to see if we can start a VOTE thread for making the first official ripple release. All the required LICENSE, NOTICE and headers have been updated. Please +1 if you think we should make a release.

P.S: I am not a member of the Ripple PMC, so not sure if I can start the vote. Once the vote passes, we would also need someone in the PMC to upload package.

RE: [VOTE] Ripple release 0.9.26

Posted by "Ross Gardler (MS OPEN TECH)" <Ro...@microsoft.com>.
You most certainly can +1, assuming you have actually checked the release is valid from an IP perspective.

What we need is three +1 "binding" votes, in reality that means three IPMC members. Once a project graduates it means three project management committee members. However, as a mentor (therefore having a binding vote) I look to the project participants to indicate their preference and (assuming now blocking issues on an IP check) I'll always vote in support of the communities non-binding votes.

In other words, all opinions are important and helpful.

Ross

Microsoft Open Technologies, Inc.
A subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation

Posted by Raymond Camden <ra...@gmail.com>.
Can I +1? Cuz - I am.

Re: [VOTE] Ripple release 0.9.26

Posted by Dan Silivestru <da...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Dan Silivestru
+1 (519) 589-3624

Re: [VOTE] Ripple release 0.9.26

Posted by Gord Tanner <gt...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Ripple release 0.9.26

Posted by Brent Lintner <br...@gmail.com>.
Hey Parashuram,

RE: [VOTE] Ripple release 0.9.26

Posted by Tim Barham <Ti...@microsoft.com>.
Thanks Ross, I believe I have correctly verified everything listed below when creating the package. So the next step is for others to download the package themselves and confirm it is compliant, then vote accordingly?

The package can be found here: http://bit.ly/1FZ8meZ (this is shared from my OneDrive account - please let me know if there is a more "official" place I should be putting this for people to access).

Thanks,

Tim