Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Arkadi Colson <ar...@smartbit.be> on 2013/05/16 14:00:06 UTC

Concurrent connections

Is there a limitation on the number concurrent connections to a Solr
host? Because we have some scripts running simultaious to fill Solr and
when starting up to many we are getting this error:

exception 'SolrClientException' with message 'Unsuccessful update
request. Response Code 0. (null)' in solr_queue_processor.php:467
Stack trace:
#0 solr_queue_processor.php(467):
SolrClient->addDocument(Object(SolrInputDocument))
#1 {main}

Thx

Re: Concurrent connections

Posted by Arkadi Colson <ar...@smartbit.be>.
Thx! I found the topic.

Any idea what this is?

SEVERE: The web application [/solr] created a ThreadLocal with key of
type [org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.CharUtil$1] (value
[org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.CharUtil$1@2af27db1]) and a value of
type [java.lang.ref.SoftReference] (value
[java.lang.ref.SoftReference@759c8d]) but failed to remove it when the
web application was stopped. Threads are going to be renewed over time
to try and avoid a probable memory leak.

Met vriendelijke groeten

Arkadi Colson

Smartbit bvba • Hoogstraat 13 • 3670 Meeuwen
T +32 11 64 08 80 • F +32 11 64 08 81

Re: Concurrent connections

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@gmail.com>.
Hi