Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net> on 2009/03/17 10:26:03 UTC

Re: Is it possible to specify "send timeout" when using FailoverTransport?

Hi,

I'm not sure for erailer versions, but timeout option is implemented for the
5.3 version, so you can use it with current snapshots. In 5.2 you can use
TransportListeners to achieve the similar behavior. Take a look at this URL
for more info
http://activemq.apache.org/failover-transport-reference.html#FailoverTransportReference-Notes

Cheers
--