Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Andy Seaborne <an...@epimorphics.com> on 2012/05/21 12:06:40 UTC

sparql.org / jena.zones.apache.org

FYI:

I setup jena.zones.apache.org at the weekend.  I think I now understand
how the FreeBSD jail setup works.

Currently jena.zones has:

1/ sparql.org (SPARQLer) - the demo Fuskei server.

By the magic of DNS, this is a transparent change over that'll be
completed in the next few hours.  One entry was an A record for some
reason and has a 24 hour TTL, www.sparql.org is a CNAME and the TTL is
30mins which changed yesteday afternoon (GMT+1).

2/ a setup for openjena.org (the DNS entry has not yet been switched
over - Dave has access to that) and I've copied over the .htaccess file
from current openjena.org.  Partially tested by faking HTTP requests and
looking at the HTTP response.

The httpd server on the jena.zones primary job is redirection to
sparql.org and serving htaccess files.  There's no static content copied
from openjena.org as we have been hiding that for a while now.

	Andy