Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by congo <ap...@thva.dk> on 2014/12/03 00:11:57 UTC

[users@httpd] ProxyPass based on time of day

Hello chiefs,

i recall reading about httpd proxy setup where a vhost would use one
proxypass before noon and another after noon (for instance). i.e.
proxypassing based on what hour it is of the day... however i cant
recall where i saw this config, and maybe theres a small chance that
its something different like mod_rewrite that does this.. I have tried
to look around for some time now, but its pointless to search for
proxypass time or similar...

anyone with such experience ?

br
congoo

Re: [users@httpd] ProxyPass based on time of day

Posted by Zimmi <zi...@gmail.com>.
Le 03.12.2014 00:11, congo a écrit :
> Hello chiefs,
>
> i recall reading about httpd proxy setup where a vhost would use one
> proxypass before noon and another after noon (for instance). i.e.
> proxypassing based on what hour it is of the day... however i cant
> recall where i saw this config, and maybe theres a small chance that
> its something different like mod_rewrite that does this.. I have tried
> to look around for some time now, but its pointless to search for
> proxypass time or similar...
>
> anyone with such experience ?
>

> br
> congoo

Dear,

May be have a look at the RewriteRule [P] flag and RewriteCond with
%{TIME_(HOUR|MIN|etc)}.
For example:

RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{TIME_HOUR} <12