Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2014/10/24 09:47:25 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome Hendrik Saly as new Apache Geronimo committer

Hi!

Due to his contributions to various spec APIs and other EE parts the Apache Geronimo PMC invited Hendrik Saly to become an Apache Geronimo committer.

We are glad he accepted and would like to welcome him on board of this project!

Welcome Hendrik, and we hope you have fun!

The Apache Geronimo PMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Hendrik Saly as new Apache Geronimo committer

Posted by Alan Cabrera <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
Congrats!!!

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Zhi Xie <da...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!!!

--
Best Regards
Gary

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Hendrik Saly as new Apache Geronimo committer

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Hendrick!