Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Andrea Turli <an...@eng.it> on 2008/02/20 15:59:25 UTC

Information about WSDL Parser and Code Generator Framework

Hi all,

I'm studying the "WSDL Parser and Code Generator Framework" described at
http://ws.apache.org/axis/java/integration-guide.html. <Integration%20guide>
In particular I'm interested in exploit the opportunity described in
"Example 1 - Simple extension of WSDL2Java - additional artifact".
Unfortunately I'm having some problems and I can't find the complete
implementation of this example as specified
"samples/integrationGuide/example1". Could you provide me a link to the
complete example?
Moreover It could be useful specify that I've to use axis1.2 in my
implementation.

Thank you in advance,
Andrea