Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Anton Vodonosov <av...@yandex.ru> on 2020/07/16 22:31:27 UTC

specifying repository URL on command line

Is it possible to specify URL of artifact server
on command line (or somehow else externally to the project pom.xml)?

For example, if I want to build a 3rd party project, and want it through my proxying
artifact server, without modifications in the project's pom.xml file.

Re: specifying repository URL on command line

Posted by Anton Vodonosov <av...@yandex.ru>.
Thank you, it works.

Posted by Anthony Whitford <an...@whitford.com>.