Posted to xmlrpc-dev@ws.apache.org by Henri Gomez <hg...@apache.org> on 2004/07/08 10:04:47 UTC

What about gzip compression ?

Hi to all,

Did some of you works on adding gzip compression support
to client and server ?

At least gzip compression for xml-rpc client will be
very usefull.

Regards

Re: What about gzip compression ?

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@freenet.de>.
Henri Gomez wrote:

> Take a look in jakarta-tomcat-connectors (ie:
> http://apache.fastorama.com/dist/jakarta/tomcat-connectors/jk/source/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-jk-1.2.5-src.tar.gz)
>

> jakarta-tomcat-connectors\http11\src\java\org\apache\coyote\http11

Thanks, found it in the Http11Processor. However, it seems that the Coyote
connector doesn't handle the "TE" header. In other words, it doesn't seem to
support negotiation?

Regards,

Jochen

Re: What about gzip compression ?