Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl> on 2006/06/07 13:53:55 UTC

Maven OSGi plugin and BundleActivators

I have just bumped FELIX-75 to "blocker" because currently the Maven
OSGi plugin creates bundle activators even for library bundles (like
org.osgi.core) which breaks everything. Can anybody with some Maven
knowledge please look at this?

Greetings, Marcel

Re: Maven OSGi plugin and BundleActivators

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
Well, org.osgi.core is a known problem case because it contains the
BundleActivator class itself. However, I wasn't aware that it was doing
it for ALL library bundles.

My proposal is to just remove activator detection altogether until a
better approach is in place.

-> richard