Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/01 09:51:14 UTC

Re: OFBiz Demo site being down

Hi all,

Again 10 days have passed and our website is still down. Should we not
escalate?

Regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-
Based Manufacturing, Professional
Services and Retail & Trade
http://www.orrtiz.com

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
+1

Jacopo

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@sandglass-software.com>.
+1

We should always encourage users to use the latest revision.

Adrian Crum
Sandglass Software
www.sandglass-software.com

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

Re: OFBiz Demo site being down

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

Re: OFBiz Demo site being down

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
After 3 weeks I called them again. To at least have a future date. For now even not a promise :/

It would be good if we could sync to release R13.07 then...

Jacques

Le 01/04/2014 11:08, Jacques Le Roux a écrit :
> I don't want to spend time (read have free time) changing from stable=R11.04 to R12.04.
> If any volunteer wants when the demos will be back, then why not (Christian prepared R12.04)
>
> Anyway it depends on infra team goodwill... and free time...
> I'd not escalate personally. In this case the person (Tony) who takes the burden is a volunteer.
> You might get counter productive results by escalating.
>
> Believe me, they are aware and do their best. It's just not a priority for them.
>
> Fortunately everybody can run her own locally for now
>
> Jacques
>
> Le 01/04/2014 10:29, Pierre Smits a écrit :
>> Jacques,
>>
>> r13.07 hasn't been released to the general public yet. So it should have
>> stable="12.04" and old="11.04". Are we sure that we want to wait with
>> fixing this until r13.x has been released?
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Pierre Smits
>>
>> *ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
>> Services & Solutions for Cloud-
>> Based Manufacturing, Professional
>> Services and Retail & Trade
>> http://www.orrtiz.com
>>

>> On Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 10:20 AM, Jacques Le Roux <
>> jacques.le.roux@les7arts.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I'm not too eager, because I see an opportunity to update the demo
>>> environment.
>>> Actually not that much changes, but since there will be some work needed,
>>> depending on how the infra team will be kind, I'd prefer to directly have
>>> stable = R13.07
>>> old= R12.04
>>>
>>> Jacques

>>> --