Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/05 17:11:16 UTC

Re: [TinkerPop] Re: [RELEASED] Apache TinkerPop 3.0.0.M9-incubating (A Gremlin Rāga in 7/16 Time)

This was a really great release as there was a lot of focus on testing and
rounding out edges on various integration points which will hopefully pave
the way for a smooth GA release.  Thanks to all involved.

Best regards,

Stephen