Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Paul Smith <Pa...@lawlex.com.au> on 2002/05/15 01:33:58 UTC

BasePeer, byte[], BLOBs

Hi all,

Context: TDK 2.1 using MS SQL Server 2k, using a Binary column

I've searched the list archives and am confused as to the actual state of
support of the BLOB type within the BasePeer framework.  What I want to do
is store the contents of a file in the database.

For some other long winded reasons I won't go into in this email, we're not
using the ant init method to generate the tables and Peer classes, but
manually creating them, and they've been cool up to this point.

My doBuild() method of my MapBuilder class for the peer goes something like
this: