Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2016/04/11 12:51:08 UTC

Cayenne presentations this spring

FYI: I will be doing 2 Cayenne presentations in Eastern Europe this spring:

1. JetConf in Minsk, Belarus March 25: http://jetconf.by/#/andrus_adamchik
2. JeeConf in Kiev, Ukraine May 20-21: http://jeeconf.com/program/

Target audience for the talk not the current Cayenne users, but rather folks using JPA/Hibernate. Still would be great to see our community members if you are around.

In both conferences (as well as at ApacheCon in Vancouver in May) I will also be talking about Bootique.io.

Andrus

Re: Cayenne presentations this spring

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
> 1. JetConf in Minsk, Belarus March 25: http://jetconf.by/#/andrus_adamchik

That's April 25th. March is over already of course :)