Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Alan Burlison <Al...@oracle.com> on 2015/05/27 17:47:29 UTC

JIRA admin question: Moving a bug from Hadoop to YARN

HADOOP-11952
Native compilation on Solaris fails on Yarn due to use of FTS

is actually a YARN bug, not a Hadoop one and should be moved under the
top-level Solaris/YARN Jira:

YARN-3719 Improve Solaris support in YARN

Is that possible or do I have to close the current bug and open a fresh
one against YARN, copying everything across manually?

Alan Burlison

Re: JIRA admin question: Moving a bug from Hadoop to YARN

Posted by Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vi...@hortonworks.com>.
It actually works exactly the way you expect it to. It's just that each JIRA project needs to add a contributor only the first time he/she starts contributing (aka 'the project doesn't know who you are yet'). After that, you are free to assign tickets to yourselves.

Seems like Ravi already added you as a contributor. Contribute away!

+Vinod

Posted by Ravi Prakash <ra...@ymail.com>.
Sorry. Deja-vu. I AM an admin. I've added your gmail account as a
contributor Alan!

Posted by Ravi Prakash <ra...@ymail.com>.

Posted by Alan Burlison <Al...@oracle.com>.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Alan:

Posted by Alan Burlison <Al...@oracle.com>.

Posted by Alan Burlison <Al...@oracle.com>.

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@cloudera.com>.

--
Sean

Re: JIRA admin question: Moving a bug from Hadoop to YARN

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@cloudera.com>.

--
Sean

Re: JIRA admin question: Moving a bug from Hadoop to YARN

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.