Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2014/01/01 08:03:03 UTC

Re: Import conflict with org.apache.karaf.shell.table 3.0.0 in Karaf 2.3.3

Hi Lothar,

org.apache.karaf.shell.table 3.0.0 is designed to work with Karaf 3.0.0.

However, we can extend the version range but table 3.0.0 with karaf 2.x
is something that we don't maintain if you see bug in this situation.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Import conflict with org.apache.karaf.shell.table 3.0.0 in Karaf 2.3.3

Posted by Lothar Werzinger <lo...@tradescape.biz>.
Thanks!

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Lothar,

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Import conflict with org.apache.karaf.shell.table 3.0.0 in Karaf 2.3.3

Posted by Lothar Werzinger <lo...@tradescape.biz>.
Any ETA for the 3.0.1 release?

Posted by Lothar Werzinger <lo...@tradescape.biz>.

Re: Cannot install activemq-spring 5.9.0 on karaf 2.3.3

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Laci,

The activemq-spring feature doesn't exist anymore in ActiveMQ 5.9.0 (we
renamed the features).

By installing the activemq feature (from activemq-core features
descriptor), you will have the spring support.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Cannot install activemq-spring 5.9.0 on karaf 2.3.3

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Import conflict with org.apache.karaf.shell.table 3.0.0 in Karaf 2.3.3

Posted by Lothar Werzinger <lo...@tradescape.biz>.
I tried to

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Lothar,

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Import conflict with org.apache.karaf.shell.table 3.0.0 in Karaf 2.3.3

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
FYI, SNAPSHOT has been deployed by Jenkins (as every night).

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Import conflict with org.apache.karaf.shell.table 3.0.0 in Karaf 2.3.3

Posted by Lothar Werzinger <lo...@tradescape.biz>.

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
Hi Lothar,

--

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Open Source Architect

Re: Import conflict with org.apache.karaf.shell.table 3.0.0 in Karaf 2.3.3

Posted by Lothar Werzinger <lo...@tradescape.biz>.

Posted by Lothar Werzinger <lo...@tradescape.biz>.
On Tue, Dec 31, 2013 at 11:03 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>wrote:

> Hi Lothar,
>
> org.apache.karaf.shell.table 3.0.0 is designed to work with Karaf 3.0.0.
>
> However, we can extend the version range but table 3.0.0 with karaf 2.x is
> something that we don't maintain if you see bug in this situation.

I completely understand and accept that Karaf won't maintain an
official Karaf 2.x compatibility for shell table.
However, as I am using RC1 with Karaf 2.x without problems and the bundle
has only the one dependency to jansi I am confident that it would work just
fine and the change would enable writing Karaf commands that work in
both Karaf 2.x and Karaf 3.x. Therefore I would highly appreciate if the
version range could be relaxed.

Regards
> JB

Thanks!