Posted to dev@batchee.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org> on 2015/08/25 18:12:54 UTC

BatchEE Report - why are they monthly

All,

I believe the BatchEE podling is incorrectly set to monthly reports.

If I look at the schedule, they should have reported in June, but were late
and reported in July.  I believe they should have been taken off monthly
but weren't and as a result were expected to report in August (and now
September).

Unless there are objections I'm going to remove them from the report and
fix their monthly attribute.

John

Re: BatchEE Report - why are they monthly

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Txs John for bringing this up!

BatchEE is indeed not doing too well from a comunity aspect. The code base is pretty mature and we have quite a few folks who know the codebase and keep working on it. But it might be better if we think about not graduating to a TLP but to a subproject e.g. of Geronimo. All just ideas yet though…

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
I'm fine with that.  It helps clean up the fact that this reporting group
has too many podlings.  I'm wondering if there's anything the IPMC can do
to help balance this out more.

John

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.