Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Nataly Naumova <na...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/02 12:50:17 UTC

Re: [drlvm][smoke_test] running kernel classes tests on DRLVM compiled with Intel Compiler (linux/ia32)

> I agree with Gregory that we probably don't want to do this in general
> to solve some problem specific to the intel compiler.  Maybe the
> solution is to have these changes conditional for when icc is being used?
>
> geir

Hi again.

I've attached another patch for this issue instead of the first one.
It set LD_LIBRARY_PATH for kernel.test target only in the case of
building with Intel Compiler. Otherwise this variable is unset as it
was before.
Thanks.

--
Nataly Naumova,