Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by yasin lyyas <ya...@virtualvillage.com> on 2008/12/19 11:35:48 UTC

add order item - status created

Hi all,

when I add a new order item to existing order, the order item status is
CREATED. Therefore, the result is we cannot pack this order. I cannot
find anything on the order detail page where I can update the order item
status. I got a workaround to this behaviour by holding and approving
the order again. Is this supposed to work this way? I tested on demo
server, it happens there as well. Thanks for the reply.

Lyyas
Yasin

Re: add order item - status created

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

I would think that the Status of the order should be changed
with the item created.
then the email is genertated for a changed order and when the customer
approves the change then the order is changed back to approved.

the sequence would be controlled by
https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/webtools/control/FindGeneric?entityName=StatusValidChange
put in
ORDER_
in the statusId
and do a find

Nikita Shinde sent the following on 12/19/2008 3:40 AM:

Posted by Nikita Shinde <ni...@amicontech.com>.

Posted by yasin lyyas <ya...@virtualvillage.com>.
Hi,