Posted to commits@wicket.apache.org by da...@apache.org on 2007/04/22 23:54:10 UTC

svn commit: r531285 - /incubator/wicket/releases/apache-wicket-1.3.0-incubating-beta1/

Author: dashorst
Date: Sun Apr 22 14:54:08 2007
New Revision: 531285

Log:
Cancelled release because of licensing issues

Removed:
    incubator/wicket/releases/apache-wicket-1.3.0-incubating-beta1/

Re: svn commit: r531285 - /incubator/wicket/releases/apache-wicket-1.3.0-incubating-beta1/

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.
> > Why didn't you just roll back to the previous revision? Or asked me to
> > do this? I wouldn't have committed if I knew you wanted to create a
> > release for 1.3 this weekend as well.
>
> Because I didn't know what the script solved. It was there for a
> reason and the issue was not resolved. Instead of pushing for a
> release until 2am I figured sleep was more important. :-)

Very true :)

Issue is fixed now.

Eelco

Re: svn commit: r531285 - /incubator/wicket/releases/apache-wicket-1.3.0-incubating-beta1/

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
On 4/23/07, Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Why didn't you just roll back to the previous revision? Or asked me to
> do this? I wouldn't have committed if I knew you wanted to create a
> release for 1.3 this weekend as well.

Because I didn't know what the script solved. It was there for a
reason and the issue was not resolved. Instead of pushing for a
release until 2am I figured sleep was more important. :-)

Martijn

--
Learn Wicket at ApacheCon Europe: http://apachecon.com
Wicket 1.2.6 contains a very important fix. Download Wicket now!

Re: svn commit: r531285 - /incubator/wicket/releases/apache-wicket-1.3.0-incubating-beta1/

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.