Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Kommineni, Sateesh (IndSys)" <Sa...@geind.GE.com> on 2003/05/15 15:50:03 UTC

Connection Pooling while using Persistent Framework

Hi All,

    When we use a persistent Framework with Struts ( say Castor) .

    What will happen to the Connection Pooling we get with Struts . Is it
really required to enable the Connection Pooling of Struts as the Persistent
Framework is going to use the RDBMS Information on it's own. ??

    Will the Persistent Framework provides the Option of Connection Pooling
. Suppose if we use the Struts in WebLogic / WebSphere where we have App
Server Specific Connection Pooling then how to make the Framework use the
App Server Connection Pooling instead of it's own Pooling ??

   Thanks in Advance..
   Sateesh

"THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE ALONG WITH ANY ATTACHMENTS IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE
ADDRESSEE and may contain confidential and privileged information.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this
communication is strictly Prohibited.
If you have received this message by error, please notify us
immediately, return the original mail to the sender and delete the
message from your system."