Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mohit Chugh <mo...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2016/08/30 20:02:06 UTC

Expected release date for Tomcat 8.5.5

Hi,

I'm waiting on a bug fix that is currently in Tomcat 8.5.5.dev and would appreciate any guidance on approximately when Tomcat 8.5.5 is expected to be officially released.

I see that 8.5.5.dev has accumulated quite a few changes but I'm not sure what the trigger for releasing a new version is.

Thanks,
Mohit

Re: Expected release date for Tomcat 8.5.5

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.