Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by rohitpant <ro...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/03 14:14:23 UTC

Calculation of Price

hi,
     I have a configurable product. What would be the best way to calculate
the price of the product ?Please do see the image attached. Is it the
area(amount) highlighted in red which needs to be populated based on radio
button selection(s).
        Is writing custom code is the only way out ?

Thankx in advance.

regds,
rohit

http://www.nabble.com/file/p16467436/screen.png

Re: Calculation of Price

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@gmail.com>.
If you have setup a configurable product with a series of configitems/
configoptions (aka questions/answers) AND if you have associated to
the configoptions (aka answers) real products (components), then you
can set the price for each and every component (there is a special
"component" type for the price): they will be used to compute the
final price for the configuration.

Jacopo