Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Ali Alhaidary <al...@the5stars.org> on 2021/09/22 22:13:04 UTC

Re: Cluster OpenMeetings For Single Access

Hi Jeffrey,

Unfortunately, I am not the expert in that, however, I have CCed the
user group where you can find help.

Ali

Posted by Aom Jeff Root <ao...@gmail.com>.
Hello Mr. Sebastian,
I have taken note and I have read the previous thread (kurento
media/kms,streaming,load balancing).
I will set the nginx load balancer to do single access; my servers are not
cloud servers.

kind regards,
Jeffrey

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.