Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Kang, Kamaljeet K." <Ka...@tellabs.com> on 2007/06/21 23:56:56 UTC

JMS/SOAP axis2

Hi,

I am trying to test a webservice with JMS transport. The service works perfectly fine with HTTP but with JMS it gives the following exception during unmarshling. Looks like localName is incorrect. Is it a bug?

OMElelment BodyBy the StaxSOAPModelBuilder
1-Jun 15:44:40,552 DEBUG builder.StAXOMBuilder [JMSWorker-1] - START_ELEMENT: {
mf854.v1}notify:notify
1-Jun 15:44:40,552 DEBUG builder.StAXSOAPModelBuilder [JMSWorker-1] - Build the
OMElelment notifyBy the StaxSOAPModelBuilder
1-Jun 15:44:40,552 DEBUG engine.AxisEngine [JMSWorker-1] - [MessageContext: log
D=urn:uuid:4153845C2D42C4D72B1182455081080] receive:null
1-Jun 15:44:40,552 DEBUG addressing.AddressingValidationHandler [JMSWorker-1] -
invoke: IS_ADDR_INFO_ALREADY_PROCESSED=null
1-Jun 15:44:40,552 DEBUG addressing.AddressingValidationHandler [JMSWorker-1] -
checkUsingAddressing: WSAddressingFlag=unspecified
1-Jun 15:51:30,779 DEBUG builder.StAXOMBuilder [JMSWorker-1] - START_ELEMENT: {
mf854.v1}TopicExpression_T:TopicExpression_T (it should be topic)
1-Jun 15:51:30,779 DEBUG builder.StAXSOAPModelBuilder [JMSWorker-1] - Build the
OMElelment TopicExpression_TBy the StaxSOAPModelBuilder
1-Jun 15:52:48,088 ERROR jms.JMSMessageReceiver [JMSWorker-1] - JMS Worker [JMS
orker-1] Encountered an Axis Fault : java.lang.RuntimeException: Unexpected sub
lement TopicExpression_T; nested exception is:
       java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unexpected subel
ment TopicExpression_T
rg.apache.axis2.AxisFault: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unexpected subelement To
icExpression_T; nested exception is:
       java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unexpected subel
ment TopicExpression_T
       at org.apache.axis2.AxisFault.makeFault(AxisFault.java:367)
       at org.tmforum.tmf854.v1.ws.notif.NotificationConsumerMessageReceiverInO
ly.invokeBusinessLogic(NotificationConsumerMessageReceiverInOnly.java:55)
       at org.apache.axis2.receivers.AbstractInMessageReceiver.receive(Abstract
nMessageReceiver.java:35)
       at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.receive(AxisEngine.java:186)
Kamal

and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee
or agent responsible for delivering this message to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reproduction,
dissemination or distribution of this communication is strictly
please notify us immediately by replying to the message and
deleting it from your computer. Thank you. Tellabs

RE: JMS/SOAP axis2

Posted by "Chen, Lizhao" <li...@tellabs.com>.
Hi, Chathura,

I just add a JIRA for Kamal which is
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-2898

I have attached the wsdl and corresponding xsds, client test code and
the exceptions in it.

Please check it!

Best Regards!

Lizhao Chen