Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Johan Åbrandt <jo...@profitsoftware.com> on 2002/11/21 09:11:54 UTC

Re: fo:external-graphic problem when using HTTPS -

Hi Phillip,

Thanks for the answere, and if I controlled the deployment environment I
might do something like what you suggest. In this case I dont want to
suggest anything that means installing additional software. Maintenance
is expensive =). Also, I really prefer to have all resources needed by
one application in one package, splitting it means trouble for
installation and distribution.

BTW, I already came up with a workable solution, writing the image to
temporary storage and giving that as a file url.

Br - Johan