Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Jairo <ja...@fusoti.com.br> on 2017/05/03 19:52:49 UTC

ANE

I posted an question about ANE generation and since this I tried hard to
generate a simple one, with Android only but can´t get success.

I generated the Flex App, the flex lib and the android jar file. No
funcionality at all, just the necessary methods to compile an ANE file and
access it.

When I try to compile I got the messages about extension.xml file. Even
thought the messages are clear, I don´t know what´s going on.

The command is:
adt -package -target ane rvp.ane extension.xml -swc ./lib/bin/rvp_lib.swc
-platform Android-ARM -C RVP_Android/ane .

The extension.xml file:
<extension xmlns="http://ns.adobe.com/air/extension/20.0">
    <id>br.com.fusoti.rvp_android</id>
    <versionNumber>0.0.1</versionNumber>
    <platforms>
        <platform name="Android-ARM">
            <applicationDeployment>
                <nativeLibrary>rvp_android.jar</nativeLibrary>

<initializer>br.com.fusoti.rvp_android.TesteANE</initializer>
            </applicationDeployment>
        </platform>
    </platforms>
</extension>

And the messages:
error 105: extension.id contains an invalid value
error 105: extension.platforms.platform.applicationDeployment.nativeLibrary
contains an invalid value
 error 105: extension.platforms.platform.applicationDeployment.initializer
contains an invalid value

If someone could help, this is driving me crazy. If someone want to see the
projects, let me know and I'll send by mail.

Re: ANE

Posted by Jairo <ja...@fusoti.com.br>.
I´m spending hours on the simple problem......

Thanks to much.

It executed without errors. Tomorrow I´ll continue with the tests.

Re: ANE

Posted by Jairo <ja...@fusoti.com.br>.
The problem with the name was solved. The ANE was generated, I included the
reference in the project. Now the problem is in the Flex Library that
instantiates the ANE. When I try to instantiate the ExtensionContext, the
app shuts down silently, when executing the following code:

extContext =
ExtensionContext.createExtensionContext("br.com.fusoti.rvpandroid", "");

Any idea?

Thanks.

Re: ANE

Posted by Josh Tynjala <jo...@gmail.com>.
This is Adobe's documentation for the id field in the extension.xml file:

> The value can contain these characters: A - Z, a - z, 0 - 9, period (.),
and dash (-).

Source:
http://help.adobe.com/en_US/air/extensions/WS901d38e593cd1bac-3004221412afa24c001-8000.html#WS901d38e593cd1bac14557ab012afe6a6fb0-7ffc

It looks like an underscore (_) is not allowed.

- Josh