Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Helder Rossa <ki...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/14 14:25:19 UTC

XSLTC

Hi,

I’m using XSLTC to ‘compile’ a XSL file to Java. I was expecting that ‘compiling’ a XSL file to a .jar I could package my application with that .jar file.
What I found out in my tests is that using the org.apache.xalan.xsltc.cmdline.Compile utility provided by Xalan it makes me a .jar with translates with the full path to my original .xsl file hardcoded in it!!!

Is there a way to ‘compile’ a xsl file to a .jar without needing the xsl file?

Thank you,

Helder Rossa