Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Johannes Geppert <jo...@apache.org> on 2012/05/08 17:09:58 UTC

Re: Create struts2 portlet webapp from archetype

I just try out the Archetype generation again with the latest 2.3.3 version.
But I run into an failure because the

http://struts.apache.org/2.3.3/archetype-catalog.xml

includes only version 2.3.1. Is this a bug or a missing release step?

Johannes

-----
web: http://www.jgeppert.com
twitter: http://twitter.com/jogep

Re: Create struts2 portlet webapp from archetype

Posted by Łukasz Lenart <lu...@googlemail.com>.
2012/5/8 Johannes Geppert <jo...@apache.org>:
> I just try out the Archetype generation again with the latest 2.3.3 version.
> But I run into an failure because the
>
> http://struts.apache.org/2.3.3/archetype-catalog.xml
>
> includes only version 2.3.1. Is this a bug or a missing release step?

Neither of both ;-) I had again separately deploy Struts 2 site and
missed out to update archetype-catalog.xml with current version, will
do it now!

Thanks Johannes!

Regards
--
Łukasz http://www.lenart.org.pl/
mobile +48 606 323 122, office +27 11 0838747