Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Rajan Ahlawat <ra...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/08 21:41:38 UTC

Fwd: org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.TcpDiscoverySpi - Failed to reconnect to cluster (will retry): class o.a.i.IgniteCheckedException: Failed to deserialize object with given class loader: org.springframework.boot.loader.LaunchedURLClassLoader

to reconnect to cluster (will retry): class
o.a.i.IgniteCheckedException: Failed to deserialize object with given
class loader: org.springframework.boot.loader.LaunchedURLClassLoader
To: <us...@ignite.apache.org>

Hi

We suddenly started getting following exception on client side after
node running application got restarted:

org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.TcpDiscoverySpi - Failed to
reconnect to cluster (will retry): class o.a.i.IgniteCheckedException:
Failed to deserialize object with given class loader:
org.springframework.boot.loader.LaunchedURLClassLoader

I see similar bug was raised here for version 2.7.0:

We are currently using version 2.6.0
Following is our tcpDiscoveryApi configurations:

private void setDiscoverySpiConfig(IgniteConfiguration cfg) {
    TcpDiscoverySpi discoverySpi = new TcpDiscoverySpi();

    setIpFinder(discoverySpi);
    discoverySpi.setNetworkTimeout(platformCachingConfiguration.getIgnite().getSocketTimeout());
    discoverySpi.setSocketTimeout(platformCachingConfiguration.getIgnite().getSocketTimeout());
    discoverySpi.setJoinTimeout(platformCachingConfiguration.getIgnite().getJoinTimeout());
    discoverySpi.setClientReconnectDisabled(platformCachingConfiguration.getIgnite().isClientReconnectDisabled());
    discoverySpi.setReconnectCount(platformCachingConfiguration.getIgnite().getReconnectCount());
    discoverySpi.setReconnectDelay(platformCachingConfiguration.getIgnite().getReconnectDelay());

    cfg.setDiscoverySpi(discoverySpi);
}

Its IPfinder config is

private void setTcpIpFinder(TcpDiscoverySpi discoverySpi) {
    TcpDiscoveryVmIpFinder ipFinder = new TcpDiscoveryVmIpFinder();

    ipFinder.setAddresses(platformCachingConfiguration.getIgnite().getNodes());
    discoverySpi.setIpFinder(ipFinder);
}

We have tried every combination of timeouts, right now timeouts are
set at very hight value .

(1) If we are having same bug mentioned for 2.7.0 version, but bug
desc says it occurs on server side, but we are getting exact same
stack trance in ClientImpl.java on client side.
(2) assuming it is same issues, is there a way to disable data bag
compression check, since upgrading both client and server version
would not be possible immediately.

Thanks in advance.

Re: org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.TcpDiscoverySpi - Failed to reconnect to cluster (will retry): class o.a.i.IgniteCheckedException: Failed to deserialize object with given class loader: org.springframework.boot.loader.LaunchedURLClassLoader

Posted by Rajan Ahlawat <ra...@gmail.com>.
I tried IPv4 on client side, but of no success.
On server side we can't change and restart.

Posted by Evgenii Zhuravlev <e....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rajan Ahlawat <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Evgenii Zhuravlev <e....@gmail.com>.
Hi,