Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Martha Rangel <ra...@harriscomputer.com> on 2009/09/18 19:31:50 UTC

Axis 1.4 Deployment problems

Hi All,

I am really new to AXIS. I apologize in advance if this question is
really simple but I have been working on this since last week and I have
not been able to figure out how to make it work.

 I am using AXIS 1.4 and Tomcat 5.0.  I am trying to create a web
service CCR, one of the methods is GetFilters.  One of the parameters
for GetFilters is a complex type.   The Java class for the Bean is

package com.harris.mercury.cashiering.gemsintegration;

public class CCRFilters implements Serializable {

    public CCRFilters(){

    }

    @XStreamAlias("FieldName")

    @XStreamAsAttribute

    private String FieldName;

    @XStreamAlias("DisplayType")

    @XStreamAsAttribute

    private String DisplayType;

    @XStreamAlias("DisplayColumn")

    @XStreamAsAttribute

    private String DisplayColumn;

    @XStreamAlias("RelationShip")

    @XStreamAsAttribute

    private String RelationShip;

    @XStreamAlias("Grouping")

    @XStreamAsAttribute

    private String Grouping;

    @XStreamAlias("Value")

    @XStreamAsAttribute

    private String Value;

    /**

     * @return the p_FieldName

     */

    public String getFieldName() {

        return FieldName;

    }

    /**

     * @param pFieldName the p_FieldName to set

     */

    public void setFieldName(String pFieldName) {

        FieldName = pFieldName;

    }

    /**

     * @return the p_DisplayType

     */

    public String getDisplayType() {

        return DisplayType;

    }

    /**

     * @param pDisplayType the p_DisplayType to set

     */

    public void setDisplayType(String pDisplayType) {

        DisplayType = pDisplayType;

    }

    /**

     * @return the p_DisplayColumn

     */

    public String getDisplayColumn() {

        return DisplayColumn;

    }

    /**

     * @param pDisplayColumn the p_DisplayColumn to set

     */

    public void setDisplayColumn(String pDisplayColumn) {

        DisplayColumn = pDisplayColumn;

    }

    /**

     * @return the p_RelationShip

     */

    public String getRelationShip() {

        return RelationShip;

    }

    /**

     * @param pRelationShip the p_RelationShip to set

     */

    public void setRelationShip(String pRelationShip) {

        RelationShip = pRelationShip;

    }

    /**

     * @return the p_Grouping

     */

    public String getGrouping() {

        return Grouping;

    }

    /**

     * @param pGrouping the p_Grouping to set

     */

    public void setGrouping(String pGrouping) {

        Grouping = pGrouping;

    }

    /**

     * @return the p_Value

     */

    public String getValue() {

        return Value;

    }

    /**

     * @param pValue the p_Value to set

     */

    public void setValue(String pValue) {

        Value = pValue;

    }

    @Override

    public String toString() {

        return "FieldName: "+this.FieldName+

        "\nDisplayColumn : "+this.DisplayColumn+

        "\nRelationShip  : "+this.RelationShip +

        "\nValue         : "+this.Value;

    }

The Web Service : CCR

The Web Method: GetFilters

package com.harris.mercury.gemsccrintegration;

import com.harris.mercury.cashiering.gemsintegration.CCRFilters;

public class CCR  {

public void GetFilters( javax.xml.rpc.holders.BooleanHolder
GetFiltersResult,

CCRFilters CCRFilters,

javax.xml.rpc.holders.StringHolder Message,

javax.xml.rpc.holders.StringHolder XMLData ){

        }

    }

My wsdd file :

<service name="CCR" provider="java:RPC" style="wrapped" use="literal"

        <parameter name="className"
value="com.harris.mercury.gemsccrintegration.CCR"/>

        <parameter name="typeMappingVersion" value="1.2"/>

        <namespace>http://tempuri.org/</namespace
<http://tempuri.org/%3c/namespace> >

        <parameter name="schemaUnqualified"
value="http://www.gemsgov.com/CCR/"/>

        <parameter name="wsdlServicePort" value="CCRPort"/>

<operation name="GetFilters"
soapAction="http://www.gemsgov.com/CCR/GetFilters"
qname="ns2:GetFilters"

xmlns:ns2="http://www.gemsgov.cm/CCR/GetFilters"
xmlns:xs="http://ww.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">

            <parameter qname="ns2:GetFiltersResult" type="xs:boolean"
mode="OUT"/>

<parameter qname="ns2:CCRFilters" type="rtns:CCRFilters"
xmlns:rtns="http://www.gemsgov.com/CCR/GetFilters" mode="INOUT"/>

            <parameter qname="ns2:Message" type="xs:string"
mode="INOUT"/>

            <parameter qname="ns2:XMLData" type="xs:string"
mode="INOUT"/>

        </operation>

  <beanMapping

            xmlns:ns="http://www.gemsgov.com/CCR/GetFilters"

            qname="ns:CCRFilters"

type="java:com.harris.mercury.cashiering.gemsintegration.CCRFiltersList"
/>

But every time, I get the error : Could not find method GetFilters in
com.harris.mercury.gemsccrintegration.CCR

Any help would be really appreciate it.

Thanks a lot in advance,

Martha

Martha Rangel
Senior Software Engineer

P: 613-226-5511 x2215
F: 613-226-3377
E: rangelm@harriscomputer.com
http://www.harriscomputer.com/
 400-1 Antares Drive
Ottawa, ON
K2E 8C4
http://www.harrisnorthstar.com

Join us for our 2009 Customer Conference in Nashville, TN, October 21 - 23!

This message is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete all copies of the message.