Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by manisv <s....@gmail.com> on 2018/07/20 10:57:26 UTC

Re: Karaf 4.0.1 -- create Pooled Oracle datasource

Hi,
I've followed all the necessary steps to create a datasource in Karaf. Once
I deployed the org.ops4j.datasource-test.cfg into etc folder via feature
install, I could see the below log entry in Karaf.
I don't see any datasource listed when I checked using jdbc:ds-list command.

Waiting for service dependency:
(&(objectClass=org.osgi.service.jdbc.DataSourceFactory)(osgi.jdbc.driver.name=oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver))

Thanks
Mani

Re: Karaf 4.0.1 -- create Pooled Oracle datasource

Posted by Francois Papon <fr...@openobject.fr>.
Hi,

You have to install the jdbc drivers, you can find an example here using
Pax-jdbc :

https://github.com/jbonofre/karaf/tree/DEV_GUIDE/examples/karaf-jdbc-example

regards,

François Papon